Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Iz bin awhile

I know I havn't updated in quite a long time, but for those (I know that technically I can't say those because I've never given out the link to anyone, but it still feels right to say it that way) who've been waiting patiently for an update, I've decided to reward you.

WITH MY HOLIDAY (gotta be P.C. you know?) GIFT LIST!!!!

Firstly, I would like one Artoyz model for my car, as a kind of God to watch over me whilst I drive.
http://perso.orange.fr/joshdlk/
Any of the following would be great:




Next, I would love if someone could find me the cowboy bebop perfect sessions, or even just the full box set would be cool:
www.goodluckfindingthesepleasethatwouldbecool.com




Finally, I would appreciate it if someone would get me one of these authentic japanese swords.
Either this one from the Nara Period

Or this Hachiwara









Of course it is understandable if you can't get me any of these and a "happy holidays" with a warm embrace will suffice.

-Sumnerton K. Lambertiearo III

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cowboy bebop is whack