Monday, October 16, 2006

You have to take the good with the bad

I was reviewing Jeremy Scott's Fall 2006 line, and well...I really don't know. Some of it I love, and some of it is among the ugliest clothing/costume I have ever laid eyes on. The peices that I really like (such as the alphabet pj's) are by no means innovative, but certainly done well, which i suppose is what counts.


Not that I care, but that does make me question how much of his line is just dumb luck.

This is probably my favorite off the line:




while these give a good representation of my least favorites:

your dinner sir,





and for dessert,




bon appetit

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg sumner, you have a blogspot? and you review fashion lines? i can't believe this.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3387/3656/1600/IMG_1010.jpg

the shirt on the left is, by far, the best print jeremy scott has to offer. and, whatever, i like his fast food theme! he designed this sweet french fry sweater and i really want it. so, basically, you trippin'. (but that dress does suck.)

anyway, this is sammantha. you are weird.